When starting your own company there is help to be found in the form of "Start Your Own" contributions from the Unemployment Office. You must first get in contact with them to see if your are eligible for contributions. You are then sent to the "New Company Centre" to get help with your business plan etc which must be approved before being allocated the "Start Your Own" contributions. Thomas happened to be on hand when I needed help. Thomas is one of several very helpful individuals there who I would like to say a big thank you to for helping me on my way!

This is what one of my clients wrote about me re-cently:

Your enthusiasm in what you do is like a breath of fresh air and I wish you the best of luck! )